EtreCheckPro 6 is now available. Learn more!
Note: You are not required to upgrade. EtreCheck in the Mac App Store will continue to be updated and supported. However, EtreCheck from the Mac App Store will not have some features that are exclusive to EtreCheckPro. Click here to learn more about the future of EtreCheck in the Mac App Store.
- System requirements:
- An "Intel" Macintosh computer running OS X 10.10 “Yosemite” or later.
- Use the App Store app in the Dock.
- App Store apps are automatically installed when downloaded.
- Open LaunchPad.
- Click and hold the EtreCheck icon until it shakes and an X button appears in the upper left corner.
- Click the X button.
- Changes in EtreCheck version 5.6:
- Add new Insights feature;
- Update user interface;
- Allow larger text size in help;
- Fix missing warning dialog for “Full Drive Access” that is not completely setup;
- Improve reporting of kernel panics;
- Add support for 3rd party backup software;
- Fix missing warning for old Time Machine backup; and
- Other bug fixes and improvements.