EtreCheckPro 6 is now available. Learn more!
Note: You are not required to upgrade. EtreCheck in the Mac App Store will continue to be updated and supported. However, EtreCheck from the Mac App Store will not have some features that are exclusive to EtreCheckPro. Click here to learn more about the future of EtreCheck in the Mac App Store.
- System requirements:
- An "Intel" Macintosh computer running OS X 10.10 “Yosemite” or later.
- Use the App Store app in the Dock.
- App Store apps are automatically installed when downloaded.
- Open LaunchPad.
- Click and hold the EtreCheck icon until it shakes and an X button appears in the upper left corner.
- Click the X button.
- Changes in EtreCheckPro version 5.6.5:
- Fix display of APFS boot volume;
- Add man page display for low-level system tools;
- Add support for Adobe Flash Player end-of-life;
- Update detection logic for “vintage” and “obsolete” computers;
- Improve reporting of new System Extensions;
- Improve reporting of SSD problems;
- Improve reporting of Time Machine;
- Improve reporting of nominal I/O usage; and
- Other bug fixes and improvements.