This information pertains to EtreCheckPro only.
- System requirements:
- An "Intel" Macintosh computer running OS X 10.9 “Mavericks” or later.
- By default, Safari will automatically expand the download into an executable app that you can just double-click and run. If you have changed your default download settings, you may have to double-click the “EtreCheckPro.zip” file to expand it into an executable file that you can double-click to run.
- EtreCheck does not need to be installed. You can run it right from your Downloads folder. Of course, you can also drag it into your Applications folder and run it from there.
- When you are done with EtreCheckPro, just drag it to the trash. Or, even better, keep using it!
- Changes in EtreCheckPro version 6.3.1:
- Add new Insights feature;
- Update user interface;
- Allow larger text size in help;
- Improve reporting of kernel panics;
- Add support for 3rd party backup software;
- Fix missing warning for old Time Machine backup; and
- Other bug fixes and improvements.